Hey guys, In this guide, we are going to show you How to Download and install AOS TV for PC Windows so that you can make your live tv experience better. IPTV services like AOS TV are becoming widely available across several platforms. Using AOS TV is really easy and it has a wide range of content to stream as well. You can stream channels from across the world and enjoy them from a variety of devices like your Android smartphone, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, NVIDIA Shield, Android Box and so on. But, something is missing from this list. What if you want to watch TV on your PC?
We have a solution for this problem. Even though AOS TV is not available to download on the PC as-is, it is possible to do so through an Android ecosystem. To use AOS TV on the PC, you need to install an Android emulator. Since this is a graphic-centric app, it makes sense to install an emulator boosting the graphics performance of your PC. Nox Emulator is the answer to this problem.
AOS TV For PC Download
AOS TV is a leading IPTV service that comes free of charge or any kind of hidden prices. It has no premium service or content to unlock and you can enjoy it as an out-of-the-box deal. You have so many channels at your disposal from across the world to enjoy at any given time of your choosing.
All you need is a capable enough internet connection and you can watch uninterrupted TV on any device of your choosing. You can use AOS TV to watch all your favorite TV Shows and sports, in real time LIVE! That also from a large selection of over a 1000 channels.
So now you should get the basic idea of what AOS TV is, then let’s move on to guide part. Well, the first step is pretty simple here! Downloading and Installing Nox Emulator:
Since Nox player is a windows app for Android Emulation, it is going to be a .exe file. You can download the Nox Player here
- At least 2 GB RAM
- A minimum of 2.2 GHz CPU processing power.
- Dedicated graphics memory of 1GB or more.
To install Nox, you need to download the setup file from the file in the link above. Once it is downloaded, click on the .exe file to start the installation.
- Now you need to double click the file, and its package should start unzipping as visible in the installation screen which shows up next.
- On the next screen, you will see that the Nox App Player is successfully installed on your PC and may see the desktop icon for the same.
- Launch the application and sign up/login to your Google account for the Android system setup. You need to do this the same as you would on your phone on a first-time setup.
How to Install AOS TV on PC Windows
Now that the Nox Player is set up with your credentials, you are free to use Android OS on your PC as per your requirements. Nox is a powerful emulator which also allows you to do a lot of performance-intensive tasks.
To download Nox Player inside the Android OS, you can either use the browsers installed inside the Emulator or just use the PC browsers like Edge, Google Chrome and so on.
Go to any browser as mentioned above and paste the following link in the browser: AOS TV APK Download
Download latest AOS TV App from there, Once It is downloaded, locate it in the system path you downloaded it.
- Go to the File Download manager, and locate the downloaded apk file.
- Click on the AOS TV apk file to initiate setup/installation inside the Android Emulator.
- Next, you will be able to see the installation started as the progress bar starts showing you its status. It should take a couple of moments to install in your Nox Android Emulator.
- After this process, you would be able to see the AOS TV app installed successfully once the screen with the “Done” button shows up as confirmation.
- Now, you are ready to use the AOS TV app on your PC without any further hassles. AOS TV IPTV service doesn’t even require any subscription or signing up. You are ready to enjoy and stream its content anywhere you like.
So these were some easy steps to download AOS TV For PC device. You should not get any problem in the installation as steps were easy and described. In case, you are in trouble, Below comment box will help you to out from there. Just type your problem and send it to us, We’ll take care rest of the things.