Vidmate for PC: Vidmate is a video-streaming app that is designed to download movies, TV series and other viral videos, alongside Live TV for free of cost. Currently, it is often ranked as one of the best video-streaming apps available by app critics. However, this app is not only restricted to getting used to your smartphone. You can download Vidmate for PC. Here, we have given you the guidelines for the same. But first, let us go through some of the features of Vidmate.
Vidmate Features: Why the App Gets An Edge Over Others
The reason Vidmate has gained significant popularity among users is that it provides some of the exciting features that we can expect from a video-streaming app. Some of them are as follows:
- Vidmate supports downloading large files that are even over 1GB.
- It supports files of every format that you can think of – FIV, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, among others.
- Downloading multiple videos simultaneously is also one of the Vidmate features.
- This video-streaming app provides the option of deleting videos if you don’t have adequate storage space.
- The app provides high-quality music downloads and it supports around 500,000 high-quality songs. It has songs in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Telegu, etc.
- It has one of the best user-friendly interfaces, which a newcomer can use with ease.
- It also is a great download manager. Therefore, you don’t need to download and install any other software to download the videos.
- It gives its users the option to download videos of multiple resolutions. This can vary from 144p to 1080p.
- With this app, you don’t have to worry about buffering.
- The app gives you the option to pause, delete and restart the downloading process whenever you want.
So, as you see, the features of Vidmate offer more than you can bargain for. Now, let’s come to downloading the app. First, let us get to understand Vidmate compatibility, meaning the system requirements that your PC needs to have in order to install the app.
Download Vidmate for Windows (3 Working Methods)
For downloading Vidmate on PC, you have to make sure that it is compatible with the system. Here are the system requirements you need to download and install Vidmate on your PC.
Vidmate for PC: Minimum System Requirements
- 32/64bit Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Minimum 512MB of RAM
- A good Graphic Card/Driver
- 20GB of Free Space on Your PC
- Internet Connection
Download Vidmate on Windows PC: The Steps You Need To Follow
There are various methods of downloading Vidmate on Windows using an Android emulator. An Android emulator helps to fool Vidmate App into thinking that it is working on an Android platform rather than Windows. We have focused on three of them here. Here, the methods of downloading the app on your PC (Windows) have been stated. So, here they are.
Method 1: Download Vidmate for PC (Using Remix OS)
Available free of cost, Remix OS is an Android emulator which is powered by Android Marshmallow. The steps that you need to follow to download Vidmate on PC (Windows) using Remix OS Android emulator are given below.
- Step 1: First of all, download ‘Remix OS for PC.‘ This emulator will enable your Windows computer to run a PC-optimized variant on your system.
- Step 2: In the next step, download the Vidmate APK file.
- Step 3: In the third step, open the player.
- Step 4: Now open the folder where Vidmate has been downloaded. Select and drag the Apk file onto the Android emulator that you have just downloaded.
And with that, you can see the Vidmate app on the home screen of the Remix OS Android emulator.
Method 2: Download Vidmate for Windows PC (Using Nox App Player)
This is another Android emulator through which you can download Vidmate for PC. It serves as a substitute for the Remix OS Android emulator. Here are the steps that you need to keep in mind in order to download Vidmate for PC for free using Nox App Player Android emulator.
- Step 1: Download Nox App Player. This emulator will enable a Windows PC to run a PC-optimized edition on your system.
- Step 2: In the right-hand side, you will come across a toolbox where you will see an option for ‘Add APK.’ Click on this option.
- Step 3: Clicking on the option will open a page where you will come across an ‘I Know’ button. Tap on it.
This will enable you to watch all your favourite content on Vidmate for PC running on Windows (10/8.1/8/7/XP).
Method 3: Download Vidmate for Windows (Using AMIDuOS Android Emulator)
There is another alternative to the ones mentioned above – the AMIDuOS Android emulator. It is however not free of charge, although you can try it out for free for a month. Here are the steps to download Vidmate on Windows PC using the AMIDuOS Android emulator.
- First of all download AMIDuOS Android emulator.
- Now download the latest version of the Vidmate APK file.
- Click on the folder where you have downloaded the app. Right-click on the app and select ‘Apply to DuOS.’
- Install it. After the installation process, a message will appear in the Taskbar along with the icon of the app in the Android app’s menu.
- Click on the Taskbar balloon.
- Now, you can open Vidmate in DuOS and watch your favorite content.
Steps to Download Vidmate for Windows 10
Vidmate for Windows 10 can be downloaded and installed in the same way as we have explained the downloading process for PC above. Thus, the process is similar to that of downloading Vidmate for Windows 7/8/8.1. You can follow any of the three aforementioned methods to download the app on your Windows 10-enabled device and have access to all the movies and TV series.
Hopefully, now you know you have better information regarding Vidmate for PC download. Share your opinion, queries, and thoughts in the comment section below and don’t forget to bookmark this page.
- 1 Vidmate Features: Why the App Gets An Edge Over Others
- 2 Download Vidmate for Windows (3 Working Methods)
- 3 Download Vidmate on Windows PC: The Steps You Need To Follow
- 4 Wrap Up