Do you love taking pictures but find that most of them look like everyone else’s? If you are a person who takes a lot of photos with your smartphone. If you do then, those photos often end up with no timestamp, making them difficult to organise and hard to share. That’s where the Timestamp Camera App comes in.
In this article, we’ll provide a full guide to using the Timestamp Camera App, including how to set up the app and how to use it to timestamp your photos.
If you’re looking for a way to take unique pictures that no one else has, the Timestamp Camera App is perfect for you! So keep reading to get all the informative info…
What is the Timestamp Camera App?
The Timestamp Camera app is a great tool for keeping track of when you took certain photos. With this app, you can add timestamps to your photos so that you can remember when they were taken. This can be really helpful if you want to keep track of your family vacation photos or if you want to remember when you took a certain picture. The app is easy to use and it doesn’t take long to add timestamps to your photos.
Also, the app is available for both iPhone and Android devices and is easy to use. With 1Cr+ download, the app has added lots of value to the users and gained the love and trust of users ( Rating 4.6/5 starts). The Timestamp Camera App is offered by “Bian Di” and comes loaded with amazing features.
The key features:
- Allows you to add timestamps to your photos and the videos-Manual or automatic timestamping.
- Customizable date and time formats-Multiple language support-Syncs with your device’s clock for accurate timestamping.
- Syncs with your device’s clock for accurate timestamping.
- Adjustable font size.
- Save pictures in various formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc.).
- The app allows the user to create albums and add captions.
- You can also use the Timestamp Camera to add GPS location data to your photos, so you can always remember where you took a particular photo.
- Share your photos and videos with timestamps via social media, email, or other apps.
- Now Support using a BlueTooth microphone.
- Added new file name formats.
- Added more date and time formats.
- More Optimize the UI (user interface) Settings.
- All Bugs fixes.
How to download and install?
- Open the “Google play store” or the “App store”.
- Search “Timestamp Camera” and click on “install”.
- After completing this process open the app and enjoy the Timestamp Camera app.
How to use Timestamp Camera?
The Timestamp Camera App is a simple but powerful tool that allows you to add timestamps to your photos with just a few taps. With this app, you’ll never have to worry about losing track of when a photo was taken again. And best of all, it’s free!
Here’s a quick guide on how to use the Timestamp Camera App:
- 1. First, download and install the app from the “App Store” or “Google Play Store”.
- 2. Open the app and permit it to access your camera and photos.
- 3. Take a photo or select one from your camera roll.
- 4. Tap on the timestamp icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- 5. Enter the date and time you want to stamp on the photo and tap “Done”.
- 6. Save the photo to your camera roll or share it with your friends!
Secret Tip to use Timestamp Camera:
Know the secret tips and hacks to use Timestamp Camera so that you can take better photos with the app.
- Take multiple pictures at once: Don’t just take one picture and then move on. Timestamp Camera allows you to take up to four pictures at once. So take advantage of that and take multiple pictures to get the perfect shot.
- Use the app to edit your photos: Timestamp Camera also has some basic editing features that can be really helpful if you want to make sure your photos look their best.
- Get closer: One of the great things about the Timestamp Camera is that it allows you to get close to your subject without worrying about getting too close. So if you want to get a close-up of something, don’t be afraid to use the zoom feature and get in close.
- Use the timer: The timer on the Timestamp Camera can be your best friend. Use it to set up the perfect shot. Set the timer for how long you want the camera to take the picture and then get into position.
- Use the app to back up your photos: Timestamp Camera can also help you back up your photos. This can be really helpful if you ever lose your phone or if it gets damaged.
How the Timestamp Camera app is different to other apps?
The Timestamp Camera app is different to other apps because it allows you to add a timestamp to your photos. This can be useful if you want to remember when a photo was taken, or if you want to share a photo with someone and let them know when it was taken. The app is also easy to use, and it’s free to download. Also, the app lets you share your photos directly to social media or save them to your camera roll with just a few taps.
How to take unique pictures using the Timestamp Camera App?
Here’s how to use the Timestamp Camera App to take some great pictures:
- 1. First, open the app and choose whether you want to timestamp your photos with the current time, date, or both.
- 2. Next, select the camera icon to begin taking pictures.
- 3. Once you’ve taken a few pictures, simply tap on the timestamp icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- 4. This will bring up a preview of all the photos you’ve taken, and you can then select which ones you want to timestamp.
- 5. Finally, just hit the save button and your timestamped photos will be saved for later!
The Timestamp Camera app is a simple and easy-to-use camera app that allows you to add timestamps to your photos. You can choose to have the timestamp automatically added when you take the photo, or you can manually add it afterwards. The app also allows you to customize the format of the timestamp, so you can make it as readable or as discreet as you want. You can use and enjoy the timestamp camera app for any photo you want.
There are many great camera apps out there, I believe that with a unique idea, we can create something truly useful and fun to use. The Timestamp Camera App is just that.
I hope you enjoyed this blog about “Timestamp Camera” and also hope that this information will add some value. Thanks for reading!