Poot is actually an off-shelf app used to root your android device. Poot is the only app that does it with very ease. Rooting at times can be very hard for users but Poot Apk makes it simple. It is the best and the easiest way to root your android phone.
|File Size||459 KB|
|Screens||Small, Normal, Large|
|Support Languages||fa, ja, nb, id, de, el, nl, pl, ro, fr, es, ms, rs, et, it, ru, zh_CN, pt_BR, zh_TW|
|Download Link||Download Poot Apk|
WHAT DOES POOT DO?
- Allows the applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read-only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
WHAT IS ROOTING?
Rooting is a process of getting all right and permissions over your Android Operating system Software. With its privileged rights, you can use any custom theme, any custom application, enhance battery life, increase the performance and many more things that you were restricted. It is basically also known as root Android. No need to worry it’s legal if you doing it on your device. In iPhone World, it is known by the name ‘Jailbreaking’ which you have listened to for sure. Similarly Rooting is for Android.
ORIGIN OF WORD ROOT
Term Root came from the Linux/Unix World. It uses to describe the user who has super privilege rights to all files and programs in Android OS.
WHY COMPANY GIVES US ONLY GUEST PRIVILEGES FOR OUR ANDROID OS?
- They don’t want you to get into certain parts of the software.
- It becomes easy for them to update and manage devices.
- It becomes easy for them to provide support as they know the version very well.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL POOT APK
- Just Download the Poot Apk from the download link.
- Now save the Poot Apk to the desired location you want in your phone memory.
- Now Go To Your Mobile Settings > Security And Permissions > Unknown Sources.
- Enable the option Unknown Sources.
- Now Go To the location you saved the Poor Apk in Step 2.
- Now Click on the Poot apk file on your Android device and install it.
- Now When It Gets installed Open It Up In Your Android Device.
HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID PHONE USING POOT APP
- Now you have installed the Poot app and open it.
- When you will open the app it will require you to install the Ministro II from the Google play store.
- After downloading and installing you need to update the Ministro library.
- After updating the Ministro library, you will get two options –
a) Press Here To Poot
b) Built In Root Check
5) Click On The First option (a) And again You will get Three Options –
b) Root Checker
c) In-Built Root Checker
6) Select Option (a) and download the app.
7) Now Reboot your android device to take it into effect.
8) Finally, now your phone has been rooted.
One good thing That You can give to your Android phone is to root it. It will allow you to customize your phone to the fullest. It will give you every permission to your phone that your phone manufacturer doesn’t want to be with you.