You might have used Line, a free-calling and messaging app for Android and iOS devices. Line for PC is not yet available and we don’t have any official announcements about a PC version of Line. It was developed by Naver and the app is used by 84 million people to date.
Line allows you to make free calls and send messages to your friends, family members using Line. The app has received Number 1 ranking in more than 52 countries. Using Line you can save a lot of money because you don’t need to use your phone calls anymore, simply use Line for making free voice calls.
Line Apk for PC
Also download:-Download Clash Royale For iPhone And iPad
The line comes with action VOIP feature which will help you in making high-quality voice and video calls and that too on real-time basis. You can make unlimited voice and video calls and you only need a working internet connection for this purpose. Line can also be used on your Windows and Mac powered Pcs using one special software that works as an Android emulator. To find out how you can download the line for PC read the guide shared below.
Features of Line
- Before we tell you how you can download line for PC let’s have a look at features of this app.
- High-quality video and voice calls using the VOIP feature.
- Add stickers to your messages for making your conversations funny and interesting.
- Use the timeline feature in the app to let your friends know what you up to are.
- Line comes with celebrity accounts. Follow them and stay updated with their daily activities.
How to download Line for PC
Note: In this tutorial, we are dealing with Andy the Android Emulator. If you prefer to use Bluestacks you can always do that. Android Emulator Bluestacks On PC is also like Andy, you can install Line for PC using either of these emulators.
To get line for PC you need to install one software which is an Android emulator which goes by the name of Andy Android emulator. Follow the instructions below to get line for PC.
- Download Andy Emulator by visiting this link.
- Open executable file and follow on-screen instructions for installing Andy Emulator on your PC.
- Once installed add your Google account and make sure you are having access to Google Play store using Andy.
- Now you have to download Line for PC and for that go to Search Bar and type “Line: Free Calls & Messages”.
- Download Line and you can now use the app from your Pc.
Yea! Success. You did it. Now let have a look at a few other guides you may be interested in apart from installing Line For Pc.