KineMaster Pro apk Video Editor is an app for Android using this Application you can edit Multiple Video files, Images, Layers, Text and Much More. In this app, all premium features are available like-Trimming, Multi-Track Audio, envelope control, 3D transitions, color LUT filters, and much more.
There are tons of Video Editing apps are available on Google Play Store or App Store but we found the best and Easy Android Video Editor App using this app you can edit anything as you want. know more information about this application click here
kinemaster Pro Apk Mod Download
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster Pro to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a big YouTuber.In Free Version of KineMaster,
you can see Watermark but if You use KineMaster Pro Mod Apk then you can Render your videos without any Watermark or Time Limit. So for this reason people choosing this app as the main video editor. quality of the videos it produces every day.
It gives all the features expecting from a video editor on a small smartphone screen. video editor apk pro was fast, glitch-free, feature-rich and robust.
|App Name||KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
Have a look at a small video that we have recently made on KineMaster Pro. Nothing too technical, just a slideshow of photographs with some effects and music. Obviously you can do your own videos the same way as well but here is a flavor.
Features of KineMaster Pro
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Instant preview anytime
- Real-time video and audio recording
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
People Also Ask FAQs About Kinemaster Pro
Can I access kine master in pc?
the app is only mobile-based.KineMaster is an app for Android and iOS devices (phones, tablets, and Chromebooks). There is no version of KineMaster for PC. KineMaster Corporation team is focused on creating the very best app we can for our mobile creators. Thank. But there is another way to access kine master in your pc just download bluestack and run any apk files.
How to run Device Capability Analysis?
Open KineMaster, run Settings, tap Device Capability Information, tap on three dots […] on the top right corner of the screen and confirm the analysis. It will take up to a few minutes. The result is the video resolution that can be supported by your device’s hardware. Hope this helps!
Sometimes “An error occurred while exporting. ?
This may be happening because KineMaster performs based on your device’s capabilities. It relies on your phone or tablet’s hardware to edit videos and export them. Every device is different, hence varying app performance. You can try reducing elements in your project until you’re able to export. :
is This application .ogg voice recorder files supported?
No, KineMaster supports MP4, 3GP, MOV (encoded in H.264) for videos and MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV for audio files. surely the developer will be working on it.
Social media platforms have specific settings for uploading videos. Please refer to the requirements of each platform before posting. Otherwise, the quality of your videos could be altered.
If I put a layer it says that I have reached the maximum?
The maximum number of layers depends on the performance of the device itself. Kindly check by- Launch KineMaster – Setting (Gear icon) – Device Capability Information – overflow button on the top right – ‘Run Analysis Now’.
I try to export to my gallery it says “Error Codec Init”?
Please try these steps: 1) Update the app; 2) Reboot your device to give it a fresh new start; 3) Don’t use a screen recorder during export since it might interfere with the encoder. If the problem persists, please contact the support team at [email protected]
How to add music?
To add music you have saved on your device, tap the Audio button on the right side of the Media Wheel. Tap and scroll to your desired song, and tap on the song title. Then, tap the “+” button to add it to your timeline. You can also export music from cloud storage providers like Dropbox directly to KineMaster.
Feedback by users
- I really like the app, all its features and how good it is. But there is a small problem: Every time I open a project, it goes normal at first, but then after a few seconds kinemaster automatically goes back to the home menu on the latest version (4.13!) I’m running in a Samsung Galaxy A7 on Android 6.1 if that helps in any way. Please fix it for me and everyone who experiences the same thing. 4 stars till the bug is fixed. One more thing: Older versions don’t have the bug, not even 4.12…
We hope you have already downloaded kinemaster pro apk latest version download. If you have any question then must comment in the below. We recommend contact with the technical support app developer support team directly for professional assistance. Please tap the question mark button on the main screen and then choose Email Support. Kindly provide screenshots or screen recordings for better reference. You can also share it with everyone. thank you for visiting our website.
- 1 kinemaster Pro Apk Mod Download
- 2 Features of KineMaster Pro
- 3 People Also Ask FAQs About Kinemaster Pro
- 3.1 Can I access kine master in pc?
- 3.2 How to run Device Capability Analysis?
- 3.3 Sometimes “An error occurred while exporting. ?
- 3.4 is This application .ogg voice recorder files supported?
- 3.5 quality of the video decreasing when uploaded on social media?
- 3.6 If I put a layer it says that I have reached the maximum?
- 3.7 I try to export to my gallery it says “Error Codec Init”?
- 3.8 How to add music?
- 4 Feedback by users
- 5 Last word