Though, there are a lot of Kinemaster alternatives available such as filmora video editing app, in shots and much more.Kinemaster gives you full control over each second of your video. You can add multiple text, video and image layers to make your videos informative, attractive and more professional. If you have already tried this app on your smartphone and wondering if you can use it on your PC, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will be sharing a simple method to install Kinemaster For PC. With this, you can edit your videos on your computer more efficiently and on a bigger screen. Make sure you stick to this article and follow every step to install Kinemaster on PC successfully.
Kinemaster For PC – Overview
Kinemaster is a fantastic app for giving a professional touch to your videos. A lot of vloggers, YouTubers use Kinemaster For PC to edit their videos and give it a final touch. There are a lot of reasons for choosing Kinemaster as your video editing tool; one of them is its user interface.
The user interface gives you smooth and easy control over your raw video file and offers a lot of features to make your video look more stunning and attractive. In the next section of the article, we are listing down the best features of Kinemaster For PC. You may also like Viva Video For PC
Kinemaster For Windows – Features and Highlights.
- Kinemaster offers images, text, video effects that can be layered over the video. You can also draw anything over the video, add stickers and a lot more.
- Add effects, overlays, burns and your favorite music. Kinemaster also has an asset store which lets you download text, sticker and layer elements.
- You can edit every frame of your video using Kinemaster For Windows. This helps you to edit, remove and make thorough changes in your videos.
- While editing your videos you can see a live preview and edit your mistakes.
- Alter audio, video file as a separate element in Kinesmaster.
- It supports multiple video formats such as Mp4, 3gp, etc.
Kinemaster for PC – The Installation procedure
Kinemaster is a video editing app exclusively for Android and iOS.But, you can install Kinemaster on your PC if you follow our installation guide below.
You will have to download an emulator to create a suitable environment in your PC for android applications. Let’s move further to the installation steps to install Kinemaster For PC.
- Firstly, Install Bluestacks emulator for your PC from here
- Once downloaded, install blue stacks in your PC.
- Launch blue stacks and sign up using your Google account.
- Bluestacks has an inbuilt play store that lets you download games and application. You can either search for Kinemaster on Play store or download Kinemaster apk file.
- After the download is complete, right-click on the application and Open with Bluestacks emulator. The installation process will start.
- After installation, you will find Kinemaster in Bluestacks emulator. You can either launch kinemaster from blue stacks or create a shortcut on the desktop.
Kinemaster so far is one of the best video editing app for smartphones. Sadly, there is no official version of Kinemaster for PC, which is why a lot of people use an emulator to use Kinemaster on PC.
In this article, we have broken down the process of installing Kinemaster on PC using emulator. The whole procedure is quite simple but if you get stuck on any of the steps, use the comment section.