Kik is an excellent instant messaging application for your PC, where you can able to chat with your friends and strangers just by using the username rather than using the phone number. The application is developed by a Canadian company Kik interactive, with that the application is available free for all platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows. The Kik Messenger application allows you to send and receive messages, photos, videos, sketches and more contents, once after registering the username on the Kik application.
Then Kik for PC is developed with some important features, which allows the user to register your account without providing your telephone number. Here the app just uses your IP address for logging, with that it is used here to determine the location of the user. In May 2016, the application was used by 300 million users, moreover, 40% of teenagers in the United States using this application. The Kik Messenger application was specifically developed for mobile devices like Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows phones but now it can be used for all your Windows PC.
Kik for PC
Kik Messenger is one of the most reliable chatting applications for your PCs, which is a free application that attracts most of smartphone users. In such a short duration the application has grabbed nearly 100 Million users, with that in the Google Play store it is one of the most rated applications. The Kik application that allows you to send and receive unlimited chats, with that you can send all sort of chats like GIF, images, texts, videos, and audios to your friends and relatives. The interface of the application is quite simple and elegant, where you can able to customize the app according to your convenience with few customizing features.
Features of Kik for PC
The Kik features are similar to windows features offers several advanced Messaging features, and they are listed below
- Anonymity: It is one of the main features of the application, here to register your account you have to enter your first and last name, e-mail address, and birthdate, where you have to select your username. Moreover, you are not supposed to provide your phone number like other messaging Apps.
- Group Chat: Kik for PC allows you to create a group of 50 members, where you can invite public friends. In this case, if you are creating a public group just create it with the hashtag, so everyone can find and join your group easily.
- Kik bots: The bots of the Kik application are build and used for being social. Here you can able to chat with Kik bots, do quizzes, get news and tips and much more. Here is the app that allows you to add a bit to your group and play games with them.
- Codes: The Codes of the application that helps you to connect quickly with your friends. If anyone scans your Kik code, it will open directly, where you can able to send the messages easily.
- Interface: The interface of the application is quite simple and elegant, where the application is quite easy to use, with that it is one of the best ways to connect with your friends.
- Chat with Strangers: Here with the help of the Kik Messenger application, you can able to chat with new friends who have similar interests, where you can able to share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more.
- Block: Kik for PC allows you to delete any offensive content that sends by others or Block them from your contact list. In this case, if any stranges troubling you by contacting, you can able to block them easily.
- Other Platforms: Kik is available for all types of platforms like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Microsoft, Tizen, etc.,
Specifications of Kik PC
Watch the space below for Kik Specifications
- Developer: Kik Interactive
- Category: Messaging
- Kik Supports on Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/
- Windows 10
- Languages: Multiple Languages
- License: Freeware
How to download Kik on PC
There are three methods are available to download Kik. The Methods are
- Kik Using Bluestacks
- Kik Using Nox Android Emulator
- Kik Using Kik Home Page
Method 1: How to download Kik on PC using Bluestacks
To download Kik on your Windows PC, you have to download Bluestacks on your PC or laptop. Once the download and installation of the Bluestacks have been done on your PC just follow the following procedures to get Kik.
Here you can able to download Kik with the help of Bluestack for all sorts of Windows Versions.
- Step 1: After the installation procedures of Bluestacks have been done enter your Google account for your connection.
- Step 2: Then in the home page of the application you can able to see the search box, where you have to enter the app name Kik and click the enter button to get the app on your PC.
- Step 3: Select the app from the search results and click the “Install” button to download the app on your PC.
- Step 4: The app will get downloaded on your PC within few seconds, where you can install the application on your PC and chat with your friends and strangers.
Method 2: How to download Kik on PC Using Nox Android Emulator
It is almost the same as the previous method; now you have to download Nox Android Emulator on your PC. Then follow the further steps to download Kik for Windows PC by using Nox Android Emulator.
- Step 1: After the download and the installation of the application Nox Android Emulator, enter your Google Account for connecting the emulator.
- Step 2: In the home page of the application enter as Kik, and click the search button
- Step 3: The search results of the application will get displayed on the screen, in that select your app and click the “Install” button.
- Step 4: Once you download and install the app on your PC, proceed with the registration process.
- Step 5: Now you can experience the messaging features of the Kik Messenger application.
Method 3: How to download Kik on PC Using HomePage
Kik Messenger application can be downloaded directly from the home page of the application. This method applies to all sort of devices like Windows Phones, Android, and other Mac and iOS devices. On the home page of Kik Messenger, you can able to see different options, where you can able to see a White Download button located on the left bottom corner of the page just click the button to get the app on your Windows PC.
Kik is also available for
As Kik Messenger is a multiplatform application you can able to chat between all sort of devices such as PC to PC, PC to Mobile, PC to Mac, PC to iPad and all other iOS devices. Moreover, the application perfectly fits all devices. The Kik app is also available for the following devices.
- Kik Apk for Android
- Kik for Mac
- kik for Windows Phone
- Kik for Blackberry
- Kik For iOS
How to use Kik on PC
The Kik Messenger application will get download and installed on your PC just by using an Android emulator. In this app mostly, all the functions of the were quite similar to the Android app. These are the step-by-step procedures to use Kik application on your Windows PC.
- Step 1: First install the Android emulator on your PC and get the Apk file that given for the application. Then make a right-click on file to open the page with bluestacks.
- Step 2: Here you have to install Kik Messenger by using your emulator, once the installation has done you have to provide all your e-mail address and fill other details to complete the registration procedures.
- Step 3: Now you can enter into the application with your unique Username, here you can able to chat with strangers and any of the person whom you know.
- Step 4: In the list of friends you can able to select randomly any username by checking the similar interest, where you can able to share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more.
Alternatives to Kik
Kik Messenger is one of the best Instant messaging applications for your PC, the app that allows you to send and receive all sorts of content like images, videos, gifs, games, and much more. There are many other alternative messaging apps are available for you in the market. Here we list out some of the alternative Kik Messenger applications for your PC.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is one of the best alternative applications for Kik messenger. It is now running as a world-leading instant messaging application for your PC as well as for your Android and Apple devices.
- Line: Line is an amazing instant messaging application, with that it is the best replacement for the Kik Messenger application. Line Messaging application that allows you to send and receive messages as soon as possible.
- Viber: Viber is also working as the best replacement app for Kik Messenger. Viber is now working as the best messaging application for your Windows PC.
- WeChat: WeChat is one of the excellent relacing applications for Kik Messenger. With the help of the WeChat messaging application, you can able to send and receive text messages, GIF files, and more.
Kik PC Reviews
Kik is one of the straightforward apps for instant messaging. Here we shared the guide that how to download the app on your PC, with that it gives the guide to access the app. Then we had shared some simple techniques to understand the working of the application. Moreover, the application is quite useful and helpful for all users so you can able to share it with your friends and explain about Kik Messenger. Mostly, people like to use Kik Messenger for just talking, surfing, with their friends. Here you can experience the features of the Kik app in the big screen by download the app on your PC.
- 1 Kik for PC
- 2 Features of Kik for PC
- 3 Specifications of Kik PC
- 4 How to download Kik on PC
- 5 Kik is also available for
- 6 How to use Kik on PC
- 7 Alternatives to Kik
- 8 Kik PC Reviews