Have you spent days where you have felt that your traditional chatting applications lack many features, you actually want? Well, not anymore. GBWhatsApp is the solution to most of your chatting application needs. With this simple application, you will open a new horizon to socializing with your friends.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a far more convenient and modified version of WhatsApp – available for use by everyone on the Internet. Currently, the application only operates on Android smartphones and is not supported by iOS devices. Being a third-party application, it can be installed very easily on Android smartphones and doesn’t even require rooting. It is an interesting option for users who run or wish to run multiple accounts together. The application, however, is not available on the Google Play Store. Download GBWhatsApp APK Now! Believe us when we say this; you won’t regret shifting to GBWhatsApp!You can also check out our another article about GBWhatsApp pro apk
GBWhatsApp Latest Versions 2021 (Info)
You can download the latest version of the GBwhats app 2021 updated. The download link is available at the end of the Bellow table, where you can download the Direct link.
Features of GBWhatsapp Apk In Latest Version
There are countless features on GB WhatsApp that you won’t come across on other applications in the same domain. Here are some of the best features you will experience when using GBWhatsApp:
- Personalized Customization:-GBWhatsApp gives users the opportunity to customize the application however they want. Users can choose different fascinating themes to apply as the main chat background. Changing the appearance of the popup notifications and main screen or the chat screen is also possible now!
- Sending Messages to Everyone on The Web:-You can finally send texts to the people who are not enlisted in your contact list. Copying other people’s statuses to your clipboard is also possible with GBWhats App. It’s a feature long wished for by people on the web!
- A Whole New Range of Emojis and Stickers:-Tired of using the old emojis and stickers? Well, GBWhatsApp has introduced a whole new range of emojis for you to use! GIFs and new sticker packs are also added in the last version of the GBWhats App. Apart from these, some new launcher icons and fonts are also added. It supports over 100 dialects; more than any other application on the web.
- Increased Privacy:-Most of the chatting applications only allow hiding profile pictures, statuses, and the last seen time.GBWhatsApp, however, provides some extra privacy features like – allowing users to activate the DND (Do Not Disturb) mode which completely mutes the incoming notifications, calls, and messages. Another excellent privacy feature of GBWhatsApp is that it allows users to set up their privacy like hiding the “online” status time and the last observed time. Have you ever come across the double ticks, but do not actually want them? With GBWhatsApp, you can completely disable them. (They usually signify the delivery of messages). Other than that, the blue ticks (to signify already read messages), and the typing sign (to signify a person is sending a message) can also be disabled completely!
- Multiple Accounts Simultaneously:-Using two accounts simultaneously is finally possible with GBWhatsApp!Holding two phones to run multiple accounts can finally be in the past with this amazing application.
- Added Multimedia Features:-Traditional chatting applications only allow transferring 30 images from the gallery at the same time. Whereas, on the contrary, GB-WhatsApp with its advanced features allows transferring up to 90 images at the same time and sharing of high-quality videos up to 50MB.
- Broadcast Messages: Sending broadcast messages can never be easier as you can send them to more than 500+ users. You can also set up the group name upto 30 characters or more.
- Scheduling and Auto-reply:-The most important feature of GBWhatsApp is the auto-reply feature. With this addition, you can easily schedule your messages and carry on with your course of work.GBWhatsApp will send personalized replies to those messages on the scheduled time – without seeking your assistance.
How to Download & Install GBWhatsApp APK on Android
Surely, we’ve won you over with the multiple new features GBWhatsApp has to offer to you!
By following the steps below, we will guide you to download and install the latest version of GBWhatsApp:
- Firstly, download the latest version of GBWhatsApp. You can do so by clicking on the link below.
- Secondly, open your device and then go to Settings à Security à Enable “download from external sources” as you will be downloading the unverified version of the application.
- When you see the GBWhatsApp APK on top of the screen (after the download has finished), tap the APK notification.
- If the APK doesn’t appear in the notification bar after it is installed, you can download a “File Manager” from Google Play Store to locate the desired application.
- Tap on the APK and click on install at the bottom of the screen. Let the application install just like any other app.
- Now, open the application and enter your number for the verification process. If the verification message is not received, you can also get the verification code via phone call.
- You can finally migrate your data from another WhatsApp or just start a newer version if you will.
- Voila! You’re done with the installation of GB WhatsApp and can now set up your account just like you love it!
Is it safe to use GBWhatsApP?
It is totally safe to use GBWhatsApp as it is designed only to facilitate the users and provide them with additional features most of which are beneficent and user-friendly as compared to the original WhatsApp.
You’ll come across a dozen new applications in this day and age, but, they don’t stick for long.GBWhatsApp, however, is one of the best chatting applications to date. With continuous updates and added features (loved by users!), the application is going to stick for quite a while here! So, Are you ready to finally switch to a greater application and be amazing at socializing?