Firestarter apk is one of the best app which lets users launch android apps easily on their Amazon Fire TV. This app seems like an android device with the launcher and pretty much supports new apps. One of the great advantages of the Firestarter app is that it allows you to install SPMC and Kodi easily.
Firestarter apk for Android Latest Version Free Download
The main problem with Fire TV is that there is no default amazon launcher available. So that’s why you have to install Firestarter app. If you want to learn how to download and install Firestarter apk on your amazon fire tv, check out this guide.
Description of Firestarter Apk
|Current Version||various with device|
|Last Update||May 26, 2020|
Download & Install Firestarter Apk
First of all download Firestarter apk file from the link given below.
Also with this method, you will learn about how to sideload apk files on Kodi using ADB on Windows PC easily. So let’s get started and follow these steps:
- First, you need to download apk file on your Windows PC that you want to sideload on Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV stick.
- Now connect with Fire TV through ADB. If you haven’t installed ADB, then first install it on your device.
- Now you need to enter these commands: adb install <path-to-apk-file> . Make sure to replace <path-to-apk-file> with the apk file full path. Also you can enter the adb install, then drag and drop the apk file to command prompt.
- Next you will need to wait until the success message appears. Depending upon file size, it will take few minutes. After completion, launch the sideloaded app through settings-> applications-> Managed installed applications.
- If you want to install additional applications, then you have to repeat the above process.
- After sideload completes, disconnect ADB connection using command: adb disconnect <IP-ADDRESS>**. Make sure you change the <IP-ADDRESS> with the IP address of your Fire TV.
- So this is how you sideload the android applications on your amazon fire TV easily.
Features of Firestarter apk
The main and awesome features of Firestarter app are given below:
- You can easily start firestarter with just one click and can start Kodi on double click.
- Home button clicks are automatically detected.
- User installed apps lists include both ADB installed apps and sideloaded apps.
- Users can import and export the settings as well.
- No device root required for the installation process.
- You can hide the applications from the app drawer.
- Directly and easily install Kodi and SPMC on Fire TV.
Install Firestarter in Amazon FireTV Without PC
Follow the steps given below to install firestarter in amazon fire tv easily:
- First, go to Fire TV settings, then navigate to the system.
- After that choose developer options, there you will find ADB Debugging option. You have to enable this option.
- Next, you will need to enable apps from unknown sources option. For that go to settings-> about->network. Note down the IP address
- Now open play store and you will have to search for Apps2Fire and install it.
- Also, you will need to install firestarter on your smartphone. Next, you will need to open apps2fire and enter the IP address you have noted in the above step.
- Now go to the local apps tab, then choose firestarter from the apps list.
- After that app2fire will automatically send firestarter on FireTV easily.
- Now go back to settings and you will find the app in application-> managed installed section.
Advantages of Firestarter app
It is one of the best launchers that come with real detection of home button click. Firestarter app has automatic update mechanism. Also, you can import and export the settings as well. So those people who don’t want to root their Fire TV, they can give try to Firestarter app. With this application, you can start Firestarter on a single click and Kodi on a double click.
So this is a complete guide on how to download and install firestarter apk on the FireTV easily. All the installation instructions with download links are given above in this article. If you face any problem or error regard Firestarter app, feel free to tell us in the comments section.