Face ID And Voice To Unlock Android:-Since the most anticipated iOS-based mobile phone that is iPhone X has been launched the world has been taking a lot of interest in the feature of Face ID for the last few weeks. But you guys might not be knowing that the Face ID feature or technology was present in Android devices for as long as quality front cameras have been existing in mobile phones.
However, the Face ID feature of the iPhone X is able to only unlock the device and also used as an identification that can be used to pay for certain things. Those who want to know that how this Face ID feature can be used in Android Phones can easily know it by reading about the Android app about which I have discussed further. This android app is only responsible for the Face ID technology or feature to unlock the other Android apps and settings of your android mobile phones. You can use this face unlock method in other apps like YOWhatsApp.
This Android App uses advanced face biometric technologies and sophisticated algorithms to do its job. Its function is somewhat the same as that of the iPhone X Face ID technology. This app performs its work by deeply analyzing the image through the scanning process.
This app has a unique quality of learning overtime on its own. Through this quality, it is able to improve the face recognition capability while scanning your face to unlock android apps. Wait, Let me tell you that this app also supports your voice recognition to unlock the other apps of your android mobile phones. Now read further that how this app performs its face and voice recognition function to unlock other android apps on your mobile phones.
How To Use Face ID And Voice To Unlock Android Apps
- Step 1: Firstly, you will have to download the Applock Face/Voice Recognition App from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Then, You will have to open the app after it is downloaded and installed and after this, you will have to either select an unlock phrase that is by default present in the app lock or you will have to create the unlock phrase of your own by clicking on the button given below.
- Step 3: Now scroll and go to the next screen.If you want you can skip the guidelines.
- Step 4: Then the next step is to find a well-lit and quiet place so that you can configure your Face ID and voice for the Applock.
- Step 5: Now scroll and move to the next screen and grant permission to the app to use your phone’s microphone and camera to record your voice and face for further process.
- Step 6: A grid show will appear on your screen now. You will have to place your face right inside it so that it can get aligned at the center very properly.
- Step 7: After this step, you will have to repeat the previously selected unlock phrase three times until and unless the app also recognizes it.
- Step 8: Now move to the next step in which you will have to select an alternate authentication method in which you will have to choose between a pattern, pin or a password.
- Step 9: Now you will have to provide the Usage access permission to the app. You can do this by clicking on the button present at the bottom and then selecting the Applock app from the list which will appear after clicking the button. Lastly, you will have to enable the ‘Permit Usage Access’ option.
- Step 10: Finally, you have configured your app successfully. Now you can be able to to use your face and voice to Unlock android apps.